Thursday, April 9, 2009

Introduction, Landscapes and Trees

Hello, internets.

My name is Chris Russo, I'm currently 20 years old, and enrolled in Pratt Institute's Illustration program, class of 2011 and... this is my art blog! But hopefully you managed to guess all of that from the title. Anyway, I decided to start this blog since I previously had a lot of my drawings up on Facebook, which I guess isn't quite as professional and also claims ownership to any images you upload there. So I figured my own blog is probably a better way to do it.

Anyway, since I have a looot of drawings stored on my computer, a lot of which aren't entirely relevant to the way I currently draw anymore, I'm not really sure where to start. So I think I'll start with a few drawings of one of my favorite things to sketch, Pratt's campus and its trees, and figure out where to go from there. Expect to see more up here soon!

Just click on an image if you want to see the full sized version.



















No comments:

Post a Comment