Saturday, May 23, 2009

Nudes

You know what I've still yet to post? Figure drawings. Which is pretty dumb of me, really, because I do A LOT of figure drawings. I take a lot of classes with Jeff Fisher at the drawing studio (for reference, here's The Drawing Studio's website and Jeff's fan page on Facebook, I highly recommend checking them out) and that's where I do the vast majority of my figure drawing. It's probably one of my favorite things to draw, and these two models are some of my favorite ones to draw (especially Maria!) so... here they are.

The quality of the photos isn't quite as high as my previous posts since these were too big to scan and all I have is my little digital camera, so some of the detail might be lost. They're also a little dark, I had to photoshop some of them a little to make them look better. Don't forget to click the images if you want to see them bigger.




























No comments:

Post a Comment