Saturday, May 9, 2009

Trading Cards!

So, Survey's over! Thank GOD. My body decided to rebel and get deathly ill about three days before it started, but I couldn't really get too much rest with all the work I had to do, so I've been pretty miserable for most of the week. But, I'm healed, and ready to celebrate the year being just about over. So, have a blog post.

These are a series of trading cards I did for Methods and Media that I put together and on display for Survey - it's me and my friends from school, in case you couldn't tell. They're all done in watercolor with a little bit of pen - not exactly a new medium for me, but since the assignment was to make something "self-promotional", I figured it would be good to stick with what I'm strong at. As always, click on the image if you want to see a bigger picture.



















No comments:

Post a Comment